Mothercare Global Brand - Head Office, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the Recruitment Advisor you will you will be one of the primary contacts for recruitment for both internal and external vacancies. You will work closely with hiring managers offering support and advice for the full life-cycle of attraction, selection and assessment. In addition you will be responsible for the provision of professional, confidential and seamless administrative support and coordination within the Recruitment team.
- Proactively advise managers on the most appropriate recruitment solutions for their vacancies
- Proactively resourcing for high volume corporate roles
- Manage and deliver the recruitment process from initiation through to appointment ensuring quality of service for both internal 'clients' and candidates.
- Responsibility for writing and advertising roles online and via multiple media channels
- Ensure candidates are provided with a high level of customer service and timely feedback on applications.
- Provide interview support and manage the recruitment process and timescales for some positions, including arranging interviews and room bookings.
- Coordination of offer, start, induction and probation for individuals including relevant legal checks.
- Manage the recruitment inbox dealing directly with enquiries, or passing on to the relevant team member where appropriate.
- Experienced recruitment professional, open to Agency or In-House candidates
- Ability to write exciting and engaging advertising
- A good understanding of different recruitment media and sources
- Understanding of appropriate legal boundaries when recruiting and selecting new hires
- Strong customer service and communication skills, attention to detail and pride in accuracy, excellent oral/interpersonal skills with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload, remain composed and level-headed during periods of particularly busy activity, and being proactive in helping other members of the team when you have the opportunity
- Aptitude to learn use of new computer systems and databases with the ability to interrogate data to provide reports and statistics on request
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive material and information
Mothercare is known as a cornerstone of the British high street, supporting parents and families for nearly 60 years. But what many people don’t know is that Mothercare is a major global brand with over 800 stores outside of the UK. Its international business is growing.
Mothercare Global Brand is a business-to-business company. It develops the Mothercare strategy, maximising the value of our global brand, designing own-brand products and – as custodians of the brand – defining the ‘Mothercare way’, all of which are distributed around the globe through franchising partnerships. In fact, we are the world’s largest parent-and-baby franchise.
Today, we have 840 stores in 40 countries through our franchise network. In FY19, our international sales turnover was in excess of £600 million.
That’s big. But we’re not content.
There are 60 million births around the globe each year – so there’s a huge market to play for. We will harness our reputation as a trusted brand and work in partnership with our franchisees to grow. We’ll do that in a planned, strategic and commercially-minded way that enables a sustainable, long-term future for the Mothercare brand.
We’ve also just announced a fantastic new franchise with Boots. Boots will exclusively sell Mothercare-branded products – from clothing to car seats to pushchairs – in their UK stores. That means we’re bringing Mothercare back to the high street in partnership with another highly regarded British brand.
We’re just finalising the deal but anticipate that Boots will start to carry Mothercare-branded products from Summer 2020.
It’s an exciting time to work at Mothercare Global Brand. We are on the cusp of something truly special as we leverage the currency of such a credible, iconic brand while bringing to life new ways of thinking and working. Essentially, we are a 59-year-old company with the enthusiasm and drive of a start-up.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?