Mothercare Global Brand - Head Office, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare Global Brand is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative production team. Within this role you will be responsible for the design/artwork assets of all global Mothercare Global Bramd campaigns and global content (online & offline) in line with the brand guidelines.
- Responsible for the Creation of graphic/creative assets in line with global briefs provided by the Global Brand Manager, for global campaign and content activity
- All concepts/creative assets to be produced consistently across all marketing channels - digital and traditional (web banners, Individual International window concepts etc) to support all franchise partners
- Develop Brand tools for International Partners and champion in adherence to brand guidelines
- Responsible for the creation, generation & solutions for 2D & 3D campaigns in the global retail environment
- When necessary, work with external agencies and develop assets in support of brand objectives
- Undertake regular research to understand trends in online & Store, to create inspiration and innovation
- Production of high-quality design solutions from concept to final artwork, on brief and to deadline
- Content to be kept consistent across multiple elements and with excellent attention to detail
- Be aware of the contribution to the wider customer experience and overall business objectives, understanding and incorporating recommendations for future projects
- Responsible for both creative and artwork tasks
- Creative Production Team
- Global Brand Manager
- Design Assistant
- Copy Assistant
- Global Digital team
- Commercial Business Partners
- Ability to work across both online and offline concepts
- Experience with HTML and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Creative and trend awareness
- Commercial awareness
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Mothercare is known as a cornerstone of the British high street, supporting parents and families for nearly 60 years. But what many people don’t know is that Mothercare is a major global brand with over 800 stores outside of the UK. Its international business is growing.
Mothercare Global Brand is a business-to-business company. It develops the Mothercare strategy, maximising the value of our global brand, designing own-brand products and – as custodians of the brand – defining the ‘Mothercare way’, all of which are distributed around the globe through franchising partnerships. In fact, we are the world’s largest parent-and-baby franchise.
Today, we have 840 stores in 40 countries through our franchise network. In FY19, our international sales turnover was in excess of £600 million.
That’s big. But we’re not content.
There are 60 million births around the globe each year – so there’s a huge market to play for. We will harness our reputation as a trusted brand and work in partnership with our franchisees to grow. We’ll do that in a planned, strategic and commercially-minded way that enables a sustainable, long-term future for the Mothercare brand.
We’ve also just announced a fantastic new franchise with Boots. Boots will exclusively sell Mothercare-branded products – from clothing to car seats to pushchairs – in their UK stores. That means we’re bringing Mothercare back to the high street in partnership with another highly regarded British brand.
We’re just finalising the deal but anticipate that Boots will start to carry Mothercare-branded products from Summer 2020.
It’s an exciting time to work at Mothercare Global Brand. We are on the cusp of something truly special as we leverage the currency of such a credible, iconic brand while bringing to life new ways of thinking and working. Essentially, we are a 59-year-old company with the enthusiasm and drive of a start-up.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?