Mothercare Global Brand - Head Office, Westside 1, London Road, Hemel Hempstead , HP39TD
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare are seeking a Video Producer to join the Creative Production team. Within the role you will produce video content that can be served across multiple channels and countries.
As a video producer/editor you will be producing a variety of high- quality content eg. promotional and campaign, internal communications, product demo/installation videos, across all areas of the business, adhering to brand guidelines and deadlines.
- Film and edit material (including grading and audio post-production) to the highest standard and brand guidelines and deliver exports tailored to the specific channels ie, Youtube, Instagram, Website
- Contributing creative ideas for content, storytelling and formats
- Work with the Image Content & Process Manager, Global Brand Manager, Creative Production Manager and the wider production team in planning video shoots, as well as working to support other parts of the business.
- Organise video files and ensure they are archived
- Manage and update the equipment audit on a regular basis and order new equipment when necessary
- Manage Youtube content and other social content where necessary, making sure content is updated regularly and is aligned with the campaign calendar
- Liaise with external production companies and act as the central contact in producing videos
- Evidence of strong visual skills and creative thinking
- Demonstrate strong skills in animation, video editing and filming
- Have an understanding of video workflow, file types and codecs, pre-production and post- production
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and related applications in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Audio recording and editing experience
- Able to work on multiple tasks and deliver to tight deadlines
- Happy to network around the business and find ways to support other areas with video
- Ability to manage budgets and find cost effective ways to produce content
Mothercare is known as a cornerstone of the British high street, supporting parents and families for nearly 60 years. But what many people don’t know is that Mothercare is a major global brand with over 800 stores outside of the UK. Its international business is growing.
Mothercare Global Brand is a business-to-business company. It develops the Mothercare strategy, maximising the value of our global brand, designing own-brand products and – as custodians of the brand – defining the ‘Mothercare way’, all of which are distributed around the globe through franchising partnerships. In fact, we are the world’s largest parent-and-baby franchise.
Today, we have 840 stores in 40 countries through our franchise network. In FY19, our international sales turnover was in excess of £600 million.
That’s big. But we’re not content.
There are 60 million births around the globe each year – so there’s a huge market to play for. We will harness our reputation as a trusted brand and work in partnership with our franchisees to grow. We’ll do that in a planned, strategic and commercially-minded way that enables a sustainable, long-term future for the Mothercare brand.
We’ve also just announced a fantastic new franchise with Boots. Boots will exclusively sell Mothercare-branded products – from clothing to car seats to pushchairs – in their UK stores. That means we’re bringing Mothercare back to the high street in partnership with another highly regarded British brand.
We’re just finalising the deal but anticipate that Boots will start to carry Mothercare-branded products from Summer 2020.
It’s an exciting time to work at Mothercare Global Brand. We are on the cusp of something truly special as we leverage the currency of such a credible, iconic brand while bringing to life new ways of thinking and working. Essentially, we are a 59-year-old company with the enthusiasm and drive of a start-up.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?