Mothercare Global Brand - Head Office, Westside 1, London Road, Hemel Hempstead , HP39TD
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the Order Administrator you will be accountable for managing the creation and processing of all global orders for their range remit, working Within the Order Management team to ensure that orders are processed in a timely and accurate fashion.
In addition you will hold the following responsibilities:
- Understand the critical path for the preparation of information required in order to offer product for ordering
- Liaising with the relevant Product Development teams for specified departments to ensure that the range information is accurate, complete and available to send out ahead of ordering and upload to the relevant ordering systems in line with the critical path
- Create the Range plan and ensure that data is validated and complete
- Ensure all information is clearly communicated in line with the critical path
- Support the Product Development team at global buying events
- Check and validate range data for upload into the MyOrders ordering system and upload all images to Launchpad
- When orders are confirmed as complete, work with Product Development team to point of order detail readiness ahead of order placement processes
- Ensure that product details are correct across all business systems using the synchronisation process and use the product editing functions to ensure all details are correct and aligned
- Ensure that commitment in JDA is correct and to release of orders to JDA in line with the critical path
- Manage inbound containers to the DC
- Action and load any ad hoc orders from customers & partners, order amendments as agreed by the Order Administration Specialist and action end of season balances
- Deliver an excellent customer service, ensuring all communications are accurate, informative and prompt.
- Order documentation
- Order processes
- Critical path disciplines
- Analytical skills
- Organisational Skills
Mothercare is known as a cornerstone of the British high street, supporting parents and families for nearly 60 years. But what many people don’t know is that Mothercare is a major global brand with over 800 stores outside of the UK. Its international business is growing.
Mothercare Global Brand is a business-to-business company. It develops the Mothercare strategy, maximising the value of our global brand, designing own-brand products and – as custodians of the brand – defining the ‘Mothercare way’, all of which are distributed around the globe through franchising partnerships. In fact, we are the world’s largest parent-and-baby franchise.
Today, we have 840 stores in 40 countries through our franchise network. In FY19, our international sales turnover was in excess of £600 million.
That’s big. But we’re not content.
There are 60 million births around the globe each year – so there’s a huge market to play for. We will harness our reputation as a trusted brand and work in partnership with our franchisees to grow. We’ll do that in a planned, strategic and commercially-minded way that enables a sustainable, long-term future for the Mothercare brand.
We’ve also just announced a fantastic new franchise with Boots. Boots will exclusively sell Mothercare-branded products – from clothing to car seats to pushchairs – in their UK stores. That means we’re bringing Mothercare back to the high street in partnership with another highly regarded British brand.
It’s an exciting time to work at Mothercare Global Brand. We are on the cusp of something truly special as we leverage the currency of such a credible, iconic brand while bringing to life new ways of thinking and working. Essentially, we are a 59-year-old company with the enthusiasm and drive of a start-up.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?